K&H Pet Products Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad Large Black 22.5" x 28.5" x 0.5"
Heated Kennel Pads use an internal thermostat to keep the temperature at a desirable 102 degrees when the pet lies upon the pad.
Lectro Kennel has been warming pets for over 30 years. Ideal for use in a dog house, kennel, garage, basement or porch. The unit is constructed of a rugged ABS plastic and a steel-wrapped cord. Faux lambskin covers are also available for all sizes of heated kennel mats!
All KH heated beds and pads feature dual thermostats and are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when he/she lies on the pad. When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature. All KH heated products are thermostatically controlled to heat to 102° F, regardless of the size. Dual thermostat simply means there are two internal thermostats that will keep the surface of the bed at 10-15° F above ambient air temperature when your pet is not on the bed. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to about 102° F.Features:
- Be sure not to cover the entire dog house floor with the Lectro-Kennel, as your dog should have a choice to be on or off the heated pad.
- If mounting on a wall, take precautions not to drill through or puncture the pad in any way, as the pad is an electrical device.
- When using Lectro-Kennel as a whelping pad or for geriatric pets, use the Lectro-Temp Control, KH1400 (sold separately,) to adjust to the desired temperature.
- This products is Ul And Cul listed.
- Faux lambskin covers are also available for all sizes of heated kennel mats